Our objective is to satisfy our customers in their purchase made on our site. Otherwise, the customer has the right to return , even without cause , the product within 14 days from the date of delivery provided that the item can be resold , perfectly intact in original packaging .
To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary that the customer informs of its intention to withdraw through a written statement (a letter sent by mail, fax or email) prior to the expiration of the prescribed time to exercise the right of withdrawal.
In the request, the customer must indicate the following information:
– Full name;
– Reference of the order, date and number;
– Indication of the products to be returned (just enter the code and quantity);
– If the return shipment must be organized by us and, if so, the day that the courier can pass for the withdrawal and, if different than the delivery address, the address of withdrawal of the package;
– If, alternatively, the return shipment will be handled by your courier;
– Bank details (IBAN and owner of the account) in case of payment of the order on delivery.
With the withdrawal will be refunded all payments received in our favor, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from your different choice of delivery than the standard one offered by us), within 14 days from the date in which informed us about your intention to withdraw.
The refund will be made by the same method of payment used for the initial purchase, unless a different indication or in the case of the initial payment on delivery.
In the latter case you will have to indicate in the request to withdraw the bank details (IBAN and Account holder) on which we credit the sum.
By choosing to return the product through a courier selected by you the refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods. If the return of products will be managed by Amarelli, the customer will have to pay the shipping cost of € 8,00.
The item may be inspected only to determine the nature, characteristics and its operation. If the product is used outside of this purpose the customer is responsible for the decrease in value of it that will be held during the refund of the amount paid.